Feels

Make up: Fiane Gumapac Photos: TJ Lamang I could be a beauty queen. I could be an accountant. I could be a flight atten...

Make up: Fiane Gumapac
Photos: TJ Lamang
I could be a beauty queen. I could be an accountant. I could be a flight attendant. I could be a model. I could be a math teacher. I could be a fashion stylist. I could be a makeup artist. I could be a lawyer. I could be everything I want to be. I have all my time to do whatever I want to do, but what I don't have? The Guts.

I feel lost in the moment. I don't know how to start again and what next step to take. I feel stuck in my comfort zone. I feel like I forgot how to be Rica Dayag, at the moment. I feel like after all the risk I made in my life it's just now that I have questioned my abilities to achieve my goals and do what I want/need to do. I feel like I lost track of who I am.

I think all I have to do is find myself for awhile, and then get back on track. All I need is a little time to rest and encouragement to remind me of what I am capable of doing.

"Flutter away. Be Confident. Do whatever you want to do." ~Mr. Do (Strong Woman Do Bong Soo)

Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments