Out of the Blue

Wonderful Photos by: Jerico Mojares (gallery of my ipit na bilbil. hahaha!) I had random thoughts these past few ...

Wonderful Photos by: Jerico Mojares
(gallery of my ipit na bilbil. hahaha!)
I had random thoughts these past few days like, how does it feels like to regularly attend Ballet classes while in college? Haha! I'd really want to try, but gosh, do I have that ample of time? I wish I'm as active as I am back then. It just came across my mind since I have watch La la Land (This movie totally wrecked my heart!) and after that I keep on listening to jazz and classical music on spotify. To spoil you a little, La la land ended up showing the regretful what ifs if Mia ended up with Sebastian and was concluded with a stare at each other and a smile. Suddenly, that made me realize that how blue it might feel to not end up with a life wished to have or how a decision might result if you choose the other instead. I think it's part of how we live, we let go of the things that stalls us in moving forward, growing up and reaching our dreams. Even so, not all people we encounter in our journey stays, they only become a part of our lives. 

I also had thoughts about my what ifs in life and I don't regret any choice made. It's now part of who I am now. (being alone can kill sometimes. thoughts. thoughts. thoughts.)

Carpe Diem

You Might Also Like

0 comments