Green in the Gloom

I don't know, but lately I'm in Chaos and everyday seems as gloomy as it looks like, literally and metaphorical...


I don't know, but lately I'm in Chaos and everyday seems as gloomy as it looks like, literally and metaphorically. I still seek to achieve the green (harmony and balance) despite the gloom and overcoming my current state. I could only vent my overwhelming thoughts, through watching the overly kilig Kdramas (WFKBJ and LOBS), catching up with my favorite series (Sherlock and Suits), and reading my mom's old books. I've been locked up in my room doing such and and detoxifying myself from social anxieties. It was only these past few days that I allowed myself to go out with my bestfriends. Despite this, I joined FAD's Open Photoshoot last January 11 after like almost a year? I really missed doing this. 

Photos by: Sir Jerico Mayor and Choi Gutierrez of SLR

Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

0 comments