Ultimate Friday Off: Katipunan-Maguinhawa Street

As I have said in my previous post, We have friday offs every other Friday. This is the Friday whe...





As I have said in my previous post, We have friday offs every other Friday. This is the Friday when we had an adventure to go to the North from Alabang just to visit dogs. Hahaha! Well, it was worth every penny, I must say. We took bus to North EDSA and then Grab a car or Uber when we almost got lost. (Magastos) We also tried to grab from Maginhawa to Alabang, because the rain got hard and had no choice. (sobrang gastos) Let us give a minute to appreciate our matchy matchy clothes. We didn't plan to actually wear the same clothes, but when one pulled out the white halter top and long gray cardigan: we were like "Meron din ako niyan! Suot natin ngayon!" *The End* harthart!

First stop was Katipunan for Barkin' Blends, I feel like the dogs are unhappy of their job. I can see it in their eyes. :( Pero all of them are cute and lazy except one. Hahaha! After that we went to have lunch in Maguinhawa street at Griddle, Masarap! Then our last stop was Iscreamist, ang hirap hanapin. Haha. The smoke from the nitrogen felt like #FeelingBadAss. Haha. All of these stops and Magastos na pamasahe, I spent like less than 1k pa rin. Super Sulit. :) Also, I want to appreciate the Grab Driver from North to Alabang, since sobrang haba nung byahe and heavy traffic dami namin napagusapan about politics and comparing Philippines during Martial Law to Philippines now. Very informational and educational si Kuya!

I just want to go back and visit other themed Cafe's like the Nook and other Board Games Cafe. I will definitely go back for more fun experiences and great food!

Carpe Diem!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. True. Barkin Blends actually felt kind of sad. It was obv the dogs weren't that happy :(

    ReplyDelete